The RnL Team is currently looking to fill in a few more spots in a few specific fields:
- Software Engineer
- 3rd Person Animator
- Level Designer
- Prop Modeler
- Texture Artist
All applicants wishing to work on RnL must understand the following:
- Positions are reserved for skilled individuals with previous experience in their field.
- Without examples of previous work, your application will not be considered.
- If accepted into the team, you will be given an electronic copy of our Non-Disclosure Agreement and will be required to print, sign, and mail it to a specified address. No one is allowed access to the team's materials until the signed NDA is received.
- Good knowledge of C++, Lua and OOP
- Beneficial if you're able to rig game characters
- Existing assets are rigged in Maya and/or Max
- Experience in at least one of the two: first person weapon animations / third person character animations
› 3D Artist
- Previous experience in creating world/model textures for CryEngine3
Submitting your Application
Due to a high volume of applications, we have high standards. It is expected that serious applicants will present a solid application, demonstrating not only their qualifications but their desire to be a part of the team and provide good examples of previous work. Without examples of previous work, your application will not be considered.
If you feel you meet the requirements please proceed by filling out the form on the next page. You will receive a confirmation email automatically after your submission. After that it could be a day, a week, or a month, but if we feel you can fulfill a spot on the team we'll contact you a second time for a personal interview. Thank you again for your interest, and good luck.